Sarah and Emma speak about the work of the PILS Project to support human rights and equality in Northern Ireland through public interest litigation, as they support over 130 members.
- A more complete description of all their services is here.
- The Impact Report includes details on both the letting fees case that Sarah mentioned, plus the pro bono work they did with The Detail's editorial team.
- If any lawyers are wondering how to get involved with the Pro Bono Register, they can check out this recent blog.
- You can sign up for their monthly Update newsletter here.
- And the UK Pro Bono Week 2021 is on Twitter here: @ProBonoWeekUK